Add your review
Review WarFET Powermodule
Airsoft Tactical Gear & Outdoor shop in Rotterdam.
Free shipping from €99,- within EuropeOrders before 18:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
Visit our Walk-In StoreLocated in Capelle aan den IJssel, Hoofdweg 384, come check us out!
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Product description:WARFET is GATE’s most advanced AEG Control System. It has 20 functions and almost 6 million possible configurations. The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings. Thanks to the Pre-cocking and Smart Trigger functions, you can achieve a trigger response similar to a real gun. The Programmable Burst (1-5 rounds) enables you to fire a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and for using low-caps. Another function is ROF Control, which allows you to reduce ROF, so you can use strong LiPo batteries, and still have ROF just like in a real rifle. If your AEG becomes jammed, the Smart Fuse protects the battery and the motor against damage. It also prevents deep battery drain. Moreover, with WARFET you get: Mosfet, ON/OFF Active Brake, Built-in self-test, Debouncing, and more. Many useful functions, great electrical specifications and conformal coating (military specifications: MIL-V-173C) make the AEG Control System able to meet the needs of most experienced airsoft players.
Characteristics of this mosfet:
- User-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card
- Sturdy and super-small size WARFET Power Module
- Compatibility with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to work with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
- Tested with car batteries
- Super-easy installation - thanks to the Mini Tamiya adapters, you can connect WARFET to the original (stock) wiring
- It can work with most built-in MOSFETs
- With stock wiring, WARFET reduces melting switch assemblies
- In hardwired installation, WARFET draws the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts
- Resistant to atmospheric conditions (military specifications: MIL-V-173C)
- Deep-drain protection for 7.4V, 11.1V, 14.8V LiPoly and 9.6V, 12.8V LiFePO4
- Improves battery life, ROF, spring life and gearbox reliability
- Wide range of supply voltage: 3-17V
- Protection against short-circuits: up to 1000A
- Incredibly low current consumption on stand-by: 0,2mA
- Ultra-low resistance: 2mΩ
- Dimensions: 56x20x9mm
- Weight: 9,4g
Tactical Programming Card
The outstanding Tactical Programming Card provides you with very easy access to the WARFET Power Module settings. All you need to do is to connect the Tactical Programming Card between the battery and the Power Module. A big advantage is that there is no need to use any additional wires. The WARFET Power Module can be fitted out of view in your AEG, and you still have easy access to its settings. The Tactical Programming Card communicates with the WARFET Power Module and displays the most recently saved settings. You can simply change them using three buttons.
Tactical Programming Card Parameters
- Supply voltage: 5-17V
- Number of LEDs: 29
- Number of buttons: 3
- Dimensions: 67x53x7mm
- Weight: 27,3g