Free shipping from €99,-Orders before 18:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
You can visit our showroom on appointmentLocated in Rotterdam/Capelle aan den IJssel, Ligusterbaan 1. Contact us for a appointment.
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Professionally made program-controlled device with motor active braking, designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG). It adds new ways of shooting, controls rate of fire, pre-cocking, active braking and low battery indication. Designed for all airsoft electric guns (AEG). Limited functions for guns without semi fire capability (M249, M60, etc.).
Characteristics of this unit:
- Five new shooting modes - combination semi, burst and auto fire
- Adjustable burst (from factory are 3 shots, it can be changed in the range 1 - 10 shots)
- Smooth change rate of fire using PWM motor control
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot in SEMI fire
- Quick first shot at reduced rate of fire
- Mosfet with motor active braking
- Adjustable strength of active braking (can be also disabled)
- Low battery indication 2S and 3S Li-pol, 3S li-fe and 3S li-on
- Monitoring current, voltage and temperature of Processor unit components
- Trigger gun is used for programming this device, motor vibrates as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are stored in processor unit memory, so it doesn't loose changes after disconnection the battery
- Safe - Semi – Auto (unchanged gun function)
- Safe - Semi - Semi/Burst/Auto
- Safe - Semi - Semi
- Safe - Semi - Semi/Burst
- Safe - Semi - Semi (delay between shots, motor vibration when it is ready to fire)
- Safe - Burst - Burst/Auto
More info below the product pictures!
- Devices without wires, you can use max. 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires and 0,5qmm (AWG21) signal wires
- If you are not familiar with soldering to the circuit board, choose device with wiring.
- Designed for spring max. M190
- Mosfet handles up to 2.5 times bigger currents than it's cheaper variant
- 5 times better switch on resistance = lower mosfet heating
- Cooler for heat dissipation, it is glued to mosfet
- Braking mosfet handles up to 2.3 times bigger currents than it's basic variant
- Device size 52x19x17mm
- Easy to understand 6 wires connection
- For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
- Specified for common batteries up to 17 V (Ni-xx 8.4V - 14,4V, li-pol 7.4V - 14.8V, li-fe 9.9V - 13.2V)
- Current device consumption only 4.5 mA in idle state
- Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring
- With active braking in semi fire mode piston isn't partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren't under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- In weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active break solves multiple shots in semi mode
- The braking effect is the most powerful with high torque motor
- In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But it stops much faster with active brake
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 393.42 kB]
PACKING: device, heat shrink tube over device and installation manual in English