Add your review
Review MBUS Pro Offset Sight Rear
Airsoft Tactical Gear & Outdoor shop in Rotterdam.
Free shipping from €99,-Orders before 15:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
Visit our Walk-In StoreLocated in Capelle aan den IJssel, Hoofdweg 384. 2908 LC
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Product description:Building on the proven MBUS Pro platform, the MBUS Pro Offset Sights are part of an an effective aiming system to supplement magnified optics on M1913 Picatinny mounting surfaces. In the event of a damaged or nonfunctional primary optic, or a close target, rotating the rifle 45 degrees provides the shooter with a fully-featured iron sighting solution.
The MBUS Pro Offset Rear Sight features durable Melonited steel construction, positive detented lockup when deployed, tool-less windage adjustment for easy zeroing, dual rear apertures, and a low profile footprint to ensure compatibility and reduce interference with most rifle setups.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR height over bore when deployed, 45 deg. offset right-hand side
Characteristics of this sight:SPECIFICATIONS
MBUS Pro Offset – Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 2.0 oz.
- Height above rail at clamp: ~0.18"
- Length, stowed: 2.0"
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07"
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19"
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
0 stars based on 0 reviews