Add your review
Review MBUS Pro Sight Rear
Airsoft-Legends, The Real Gentlemen in the Game.
Free shipping from €99,- within EuropeOrders before 18:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
Visit our Walk-In StoreLocated in Capelle aan den IJssel, Hoofdweg 384, come check us out!
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Product description:The MBUS Pro (Magpul® Back-Up Sight) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size.
The dual aperture, windage adjustable Rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable Front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the MBUS Pro Front and Rear at standard AR sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width Front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations for the professional user.
- All steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ&trade for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail
- Windage adjustable with low-profile knob – no tools required
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions
- Standard AR sight height when deployed
Characteristics of this sight:SPECIFICATIONS
MBUS Pro – Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.80 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed, at mid-point: ~0.37
- Length, stowed: 2.1
- Aperture height over rail: 1.41
- Small aperture dia.: 0.07
- Large aperture dia.: 0.19
- ~0.5 MOA (0.566/100m) per click with a 14.5 sight radius
- ~0.4 MOA (0.410/100m) per click with a 20 sight radius