Free shipping from €99,-Orders before 15:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
Visit our Walk-In StoreLocated in Capelle aan den IJssel, Hoofdweg 384. 2908 LC
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Midland G9 plus is the latest version G9 LPD / PMR dual band with improved audio and a Tail Noise Reduction function that suppresses the noise after transmission. --SPLIT--
The waterproof Midland G9 walkie-talkie has the following:
- A 2nd PTT button, the so-called BOOST button. So you can have the radio on low power to conserve battery power and with a push of the BOOST PTT will make it broadcast directly on High-power.
- An EMG button emergency button. After pressing this button, all being G9 radios in range will instantly be able to listen to you even if their radio is set to a different channel. By pressing the EMG button twice, you can determine if there is another G9 radio within range.
- Vox TalkBack feature. If a radio using the VOX function and the Vox continues for longer than 20 seconds, the radio will automatically stop transmitting.
G9 PLUS: Dual Band LPD / PMR446 transceiver - G9E PLUS: PMR446 only
4 rechargeable 1800 mAh batteries (battery pack)
1 table charger
1 manual (Dutch)
1 belt clip
- 16 channels PMR and 69 channels (LPD) with preset tone keys (subchannels)
- Transmit power 500mWatt
- LCD display with backlight
- Auto power save
- EMG Emergency function
- Out of range control function
- Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 55 ° C
- 38 CTCSS and 104 DCS tones
- Call button with 5 selectable tones
- Speaker / mic jack is a standard speaker-mic connector pin 2 (S-type)
- Automatic squelch
- SCAN function
- IPX5 encryption
- Keyboard lock
- High / Low Power
- Roger Beep
- VOX adjustable on 3 levels for hands-free communication
-Vox Talkback function: if the vox is turned more than 20 seconds, the radio will automatically shut down so that the other person can talk back