Clawgear Operator Combat Shirt Multicam
The Clawgear Operator Combat Shirt Multicam is of great quality and is actually used by armies of various countries.
Clawgear has implemented the latest feedback from operators of various armies and combined it with the latest developments in fabrics and textile technology. The result was extensively tested in the field, further improved and then distributed to the units. The feedback was so impressive that Clawgear decided to add the combat shirt to their regular product line.
The shirt is an uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specifically to be worn under body armour. The anatomical fit provides great comfort and avoids pressure points. The sleeves and sleeve pockets are completely redesigned and have an articulated ergonomic design for even greater comfort and mobility. The reinforced elbow zones can be equipped with removable elbow pads (available as an option). The zip collar is designed to be worn in different variations for your comfort and to prevent dust ingress. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure spots when wearing a backpack, plate carrier or Chestrig.
The FR (Fire Resistant) woven fabric for the body also enters the final development phase with even better performance in terms of hand feel, moisture wicking and sweat absorption, while still being durable, lightweight, anti-microbial and inherently fire retardant (EN ISO 14116). The measured performance in the EN ISO 14116 test with an afterburner and afterglow time of 0 seconds each is the best possible results that can be achieved.
- Extensively field tested, issued and proven by European special forces
- Roll up sleeve ends without zip
- Zipped collar
- Can be equipped with Breacher Hood (available as an option)
- Spacious pockets on the upper arms
- Durable mil spec fabrics with good hand feel
- Fire retardant knitted fabric for torso according to EN ISO 14116
- Extended upper body to prevent slipping out of the trousers
- Quick drying, soft and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Athletic fit
- Internal compartments for elbow pads (optionally available)
- Article number
- Operator Combat Shirt
- Sleeves and collar made of NIR NYCO blend (50% polyamide, 50% cotton) according to US MIL-DTL-44436B, genuine Multicam Torso made of fire-retardant (FR) knit fabric (60% modacryl, 35% viscose, 5% elastane)
- Elbow protection
- Knee pads
- Number of pockets
- Velcro for patches
- Button or zipper closure
- YKK Zipper
There are no reviews written yet about this product..