Add your review
Review MERF 3.2 Mosfet
Airsoft Tactical Gear & Outdoor shop in Rotterdam.
Free shipping from €99,- within EuropeOrders before 18:00am will be shipped the same day if in stock
Costumers rate us at a 9.5Based on costumer reviews at Webwinkelkeur!
Visit our Walk-In StoreLocated in Capelle aan den IJssel, Hoofdweg 384, come check us out!
We ship everywhere!Including the moon and major astroids...... not really but we've got earth covered!
Product description:Multifunction programmable 3rd generation MOSFET. The system has as much as 10 functions. Its latest feature is the 3-rd Burst Mode, which allows for limiting the number of shots.
The System Allows for lossless rate of fire adjustment it Protects state-of-the-art Li-Ion Batteries: LiPoly and LiFePO4 It has a built-in active brake and it contacts Protects against damage. The Smart Trigger functions enable signals Achieving faster trigger response. Thanks to two operating modes, the system works with both the original and the modified AEG installation. The system is designed for all replicas and especially for the upgraded ones. It has leg adapted to work even with the most powerful springs, zoals M170.
Characteristics of this mosfet:- Standard MOSFET operates
- Active Brake
- Over-voltage protection for Li-Poly / Li-ion / LiFePO4 / NiCd batteries
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Rate of fire adjustment
- 3 rd Burst Mode
- Smart Trigger
- Operating modes:
- Plug & Play Mode is not Necessary to modify original installation.
- Enhanced mode. Trigger contacts connected to the system.
- scroll down for more info
- The system Operates properly within a wide range of voltages: 3.2 - 15V
- Compatible with the most powerful AEG replicas. It stands with continuous fire with the use of M170 spring and single shots with M210.
- Very simple assembly
- Comprehensive protections
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (0.15mA)
- Very low resistance of the whole system (2.4 Ohm)
- Compatible with all types of GearBox
- 4 LED Display
- Deans T-connectors
Included in the kit:
- Additional kit or Deans T-connectors
- Single trigger signal wire for contacts
- Double trigger signal wire for contacts
- System programming button